Overall Review

December 4th, 2014
Office Manager- RUDE
The office manager, Kathy was so rude and unprofessional. After knowing that I had a disability, after I reluctantly had to explain why I missed appointments, she continued to be insensitive, loud and extremely condescending. In addition, very harshly told me that " they could not have me as a patient here". This woman needs some customer service training and the doctors at this practice need to know how they are being represented. I would NOT recommend this practice. I really taken back with the treatment I received. I am a professional and would not give this office any stars due to poor office manager behavior.

October 16th, 2009
best doctor in his field
you couldn't ask for a better doctor. Dr. Dehoratius always had time to listen to your problems.He really got to know you as a person, and was interested in your life. I have fibromyalgia an with his help an understanding got me to a place in my life where i could start living my life. I am a nurse an worked for many doctors, an I see how much he cares an really understands your pain. In my opinion Dr Dehoratius is a great doctor.