A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Dolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Dolin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Dolin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS-Related Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Herpes (Herpes Genitalis)
- HIV Infections
- Mono (Infectious Mononucleosis)
- Rasmussen's Syndrome (Encephalitis)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolin graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dolin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center