A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Emanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Emanuel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emanuel
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emanuel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Emanuel graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Emanuel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael John Emanuel MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raphael J. Emanuel practice?
- Dr. Raphael Emanuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Emanuel practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians, Dallas Primary Care Doctors, and Dallas Internists.