A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Emanuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Emanuel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Emanuel graduated from University College Dublin.
Dr. Emanuel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael John Emanuel MD and PHD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raphael J. Emanuel practice?
- Dr. Raphael Emanuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Emanuel practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians, Dallas Family Physicians, and Dallas Internists.