Learn more about Dr. Raphael Francisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Francisco is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Francisco
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Francisco Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Francisco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Francisco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt San Rafael Hospital- Cah
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Cabatingan Francisco MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Raphael C. Francisco practice?
- Dr. Raphael Francisco has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Francisco practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Endocrinologists.