A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Francisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Francisco is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Francisco graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Francisco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St John Medical Center, Inc
- St. Mary Corwin Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Cabatingan Francisco MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Raphael C. Francisco practice?
- Dr. Raphael Francisco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Francisco practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Endocrinologists.