A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Gabay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Gabay, Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabay graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabay has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Gabay DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raphael Gabay practice?
- Dr. Raphael Gabay has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Gabay practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, and Plastic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists and Philadelphia Plastic Surgeons.