Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon

Bustleton
9500 Roosevelt Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19115
215-969-5650
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  breast lift  |  show details
by martha on Apr 11th, 2014

i was 21 when I first went,The wait was wait 45 mins or so, the dr came in with an older blonde lady his spirit was authentic,he cared to help, as for the lady she was apathetic did not care ..I picked dr.gabay because his work left me with no scarring,he seen me after procedure for a checkup and gave more meds since I was out .. I am returning for a breast reduction 10 yrs later .. we will see ..

|  45 looks 29  |  show details
by Hot Ma ma on Mar 11th, 2014

I been a patient of Dr Gabay for 17 years , I have friends abd family that with for other drs. I seen and heard it all , you know your confident or not I have seen numerous surgeons do work on ppl abd the results. I myself had work done by Dr Gabay and I AM SCARLess compared to the client's that come in my door .My recovery took days, this man is so skilled and gentle. .I had other surgeons workbook me and hoRrible results and pain....No other person in the word will touch me again I love my nose and my implants and my amazing flat belly from his truck I was back working in a week....Most of the ppl giving bad reviews on this page had problems way beyond physical his work is perfect

|  AVOID!!!!  |  show details
by Nick V. on Dec 4th, 2013

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I had rhinoplasty done by Dr. Gabay. Its been slightly over 6 months now and most of the swelling is gone now. I can now clearly see that my nose has a shape of a zig-zag. It is literally that crooked. Almost immediately after the surgery I could already see that is very asymmetrical. I pointed it out to him about 2 weeks after the surgery during my first follow-up. He briefly and rudely abrupted me saying that I shouldn't talk about it so soon. Next second he was already standing at the door basically ready to leave the room. The nose is VERY crooked and I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the results considering all the rehab I had to go trough. The nose actually looked better before the surgery. It wasn't a cheap surgery either..... STAY AWAY! BE WARNED.

|  Unhappy  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2013

Had an appoiment, could not see Dr. Gabay because their policy is to scan your drivers lic. My policy is that no one scans my drivers lic.. Manger said no drivers lic. And put her hands up...she was very rude.. So I thought why stay if she was that rude how was the rest of the staff so I left...... Last four on list did not list N/A never got past the manger...

|  Save your $$  |  show details
by Cindy on May 3rd, 2013

I went to this doctor for fillers 6 yeas ago it didn't work. I thought it was me and that my body had just absorbed of. Last month I called his office for Botox. I asked that the other doctor in his office do it. Unfortunately, he was the doctor that wound up doing it. I had to go back 2 weeks later and he added a little more and it still didn't work good. What a waste. I wish I went somewhere else.

|  Tummy tuck/lipo AMAZING  |  show details
by Bg on Apr 14th, 2013

Dr Gabay performed a Full TT & lipo of inner thighs in nov 2012, I am 5 months post op & I look incredible. I looked great after 2 months. He is so good that 5 of my friends/family want to go to him, after seeing my results. I lost 32pounds 2 months after the TT & started having pain, I asked him what it was, he said it was a fat pocket, from losing that much weight after the TT so soon. So he did lipo of the upper abs & on both sides of my hips for FREE. It was NOT his mistake, it was MINE for losing so much weight so quickly after the TT & he STILL fixed it for me.. FREE. Plus he did my inner thigh lipo for Free too. Other reviews on here state, dr Gabay just likes to get paid, well I am an example that's NOT true. He is caring & does amazing work. The staff is amazing as well. Only problem I had was 1 receptionist is not too friendly , every time I seen her. However, 1 staff member out of approx 15, bring ignorant is not bad. I would/have recommended people to dr Gabay. Thank you so much. He literally changed my life. After 2 kids, a 2.5 yr old & 1 yr old, I lost my self esteem. Dr Gabay gave it back to me. One of the BEST decisions I EVER made was going to dr Gabay .....

Mark as Helpful  | 11 people found this helpful Report Abuse
 |  Very Compassionate  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Gabay is so nice and caring. He seemed as though he really cared about what i was saying. I would refer everyone to him if he was a regular family doctor, but if you need a specialist or cosmetic surgery, Definately go to him!

Oct 29th, 2012

Dr gabay is an excellent n professional plastic surgeon who was very honest with me during my consultation ...that on April 16 I decided to have surgery which was the best thing I could of ever did....I look better n my clothes n I feeel better about myself.Dr gabay staff was very nice n very helpful.... overall for me the get 5 stars....I'll b going back soon ..thanks. jessica

|  NOT WHAT I EXPECTED...  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

The office was extremely noisy and crowded. My time with the Doctor was brief. He told me what He wanted to do, rather than asking me what I wanted in my surgery. Only one employee, I believe that her name is Linda, treated me with courtesy.

|  Professional and Caring  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

What can I say? For my procedure was a success for a tummy tuck. Even my new physicians commended his ability to give me a neat bikini line. Also, the office never refused my unannounced visits and ALWAYS accommodated my stay. Fantastic facility and cleansiness is apparent. All staffers would say hello offer assistance. Thank you Dr. Gabay. Michelle

Apr 1st, 2012

I was in pain. He operated. Now I'm in much more pain than before. Got another Dr to check me out. Didn't properly fix the problem

|  BEWARE - Rhinoplasty Wreckage  |  show details
by Katherine M on Nov 7th, 2009

I went to Dr. Gabay for a standard Rhinoplasty. He told me the operation was simple - a little tweak to the bridge of my nose to smooth out the bump. I hated my nose as soon as the bandages came off. He told me the tip of my nose was just swollen - so every couple of weeks I had to go to his office for cortizone shots. 5 years later I had revision rhinoplasty to undo his wreckage. It turns out - he removed so much cartilage from my nose I had a hole in it. Literally a Hole!! He just sewed the tissue to the cartilage at the end. I still had STITCHES in my nose 5 YEARS LATER. He lied to me about the problem - lied on my medical records, ruined my self esteem and his mistakes have cost me a fortune. Please don't make the same mistake I have!

by Katherine on Aug 31st, 2009

I went to Dr Gabay for an ear problem, didn't know what it was. He diagnosed me with an ear infection in May. By November, with his "wonderful" treatment, my ear infection was worse than ever. He never too a sample of the fluid to attempt to find out what kind of infection or anything. He insisted that I had to get a tube put in my ear, that would clear up the infection pronto and I had to get my tonsils out (which NEVER had given me ANY problems whatsoever) at the same time. He took my tonsils out and put in a tube in November. By January, I STILL had a horrible ear infection that was on the verge of making me lose hearing in that ear. I finally went to a different doctor, in Delaware, who the first thing he did was take a culture of the fluid in my ear. As soon as they had the culture back, I was put on a specific antibiotic and my ear infection which I'd been suffering with for 9 months was gone in 2 weeks. Dr Gabay is a quack who doesn't listen to his patients. I asked him NUMEROUS times to take a culture to find out what the problem in my ear was and he ignored me and told me he didn't need to do that. He loves getting paid though.

by Dee Wilmer Mixologist/PN on Jul 31st, 2009

dr. Gabay is the best in his field. His compassion and knowlege of his job are evident in your first consultation. Dr. Gabay knows that self image is so important in your mental well being. I recommended him tp many of my friends and will continue to due so in the future. I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!