Otolaryngological Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon

very dissatisfied client show details very dissatisfied client
by very dissatisfied client on Mar 21st, 2016

Horrible experience, my surgery looks nothing like i was told it was going to be, one side of the nose looks like it was done at a butchers house. Stay away from this place dont let their calm maners and sweet talk get you to walk in and get anything done at this place. Very upset at the whole experience.

Mar 9th, 2016

I had my breast reduction done at the clinic and am very happy with the job done....but his staff needs to be more attractive to his clients

Amazing show details Amazing
by Cindy on Jan 5th, 2016

Had many surgerys, each one was amazing. I would never use anyone else. Caring, honest, safe and friendly. Amaxing results every time!

I LOVE MY NEW NOSE!!! show details I LOVE MY NEW NOSE!!!
by Mare on Nov 28th, 2015

I went in for sinus surgery and septoplasty/rhinoplasty on Nove. 18, 2015 and I'm only a week and a half post-op and I'm ecstatic over the results!! Dr. Gabay is an amazing reconstructive plastic surgeon and I'm so glad I chose him. My nose looked horrible before he fixed it. It was big, lumpy, septum was crooked and visible. Now, my nose is actually small, defined, and smooth! It was a big decision to make, I was so nervous to do it, but I did it, and I'm so happy!!! I highly recommend anyone looking for any facial plastic surgery, this is your guy! You're in excellent hands!

by Desiray Bibber on Nov 17th, 2015

Great Doctor!!!!!

STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!! show details STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!
Nov 10th, 2015

After two years of going to visit Dr. Gabay's, I finally decided to go through with a Tummy Tuck that turn out to be a disaster, Several months later I still have the same size belly that i started with. I explained to him how I am not happy with my results and wanted to know what happened. He's theory is that I need to loose 10 pounds and start exercising to see the final results mind you I am not a big person I am 5'3 and 145 pounds and since surgery I lost 8 pounds on my own. which his theory made no sense to me. then he also proceeded to explain that due to the way back is arched is pushing my abdomen forward, he gave me tons of excuses so i asked him what else can be done he said i can go back in and do Lipo but then wanted to charge me for Lipo as well, That's insane he wanted me to pay him to fix what he had done wrong, every visit i had with him after surgery was very brief he went look at me say you doing good and would leave and leave his assistant to look over my wounds. Once he took my money and messed me all up he didn't even care. I went and got a second opinion went to see a different doctor and my worst fear came true the other doctor told me that I need another Tummy Tuck that he never repaired my muscles inside and there were several other issues. After this happened to me I then learned that he has done this to other females as well, My suggestion to you is please don't use him as I have learned that Dr.Gabay is not even Board Certify and he's specialty is E.N.T (Ear,Nose,Throat) people please do your research before you give your money to just any doctor. If you looking to get any kind of plastic surgery please DO NOT!!! use this doctor STAY AWAY!!!

AVOID!!!! show details AVOID!!!!
by Nick V. on Dec 4th, 2013

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! I had rhinoplasty done by Dr. Gabay. Its been slightly over 6 months now and most of the swelling is gone now. I can now clearly see that my nose has a shape of a zig-zag. It is literally that crooked. Almost immediately after the surgery I could already see that is very asymmetrical. I pointed it out to him about 2 weeks after the surgery during my first follow-up. He briefly and rudely abrupted me saying that I shouldn't talk about it so soon. Next second he was already standing at the door basically ready to leave the room. The nose is VERY crooked and I am EXTREMELY disappointed with the results considering all the rehab I had to go trough. The nose actually looked better before the surgery. It wasn't a cheap surgery either..... STAY AWAY! BE WARNED.

Unhappy show details Unhappy
Oct 15th, 2013

Had an appoiment, could not see Dr. Gabay because their policy is to scan your drivers lic. My policy is that no one scans my drivers lic.. Manger said no drivers lic. And put her hands up...she was very rude.. So I thought why stay if she was that rude how was the rest of the staff so I left...... Last four on list did not list N/A never got past the manger...

Tummy tuck/lipo AMAZING show details Tummy tuck/lipo AMAZING
by Bg on Apr 14th, 2013

Dr Gabay performed a Full TT & lipo of inner thighs in nov 2012, I am 5 months post op & I look incredible. I looked great after 2 months. He is so good that 5 of my friends/family want to go to him, after seeing my results. I lost 32pounds 2 months after the TT & started having pain, I asked him what it was, he said it was a fat pocket, from losing that much weight after the TT so soon. So he did lipo of the upper abs & on both sides of my hips for FREE. It was NOT his mistake, it was MINE for losing so much weight so quickly after the TT & he STILL fixed it for me.. FREE. Plus he did my inner thigh lipo for Free too. Other reviews on here state, dr Gabay just likes to get paid, well I am an example that's NOT true. He is caring & does amazing work. The staff is amazing as well. Only problem I had was 1 receptionist is not too friendly , every time I seen her. However, 1 staff member out of approx 15, bring ignorant is not bad. I would/have recommended people to dr Gabay. Thank you so much. He literally changed my life. After 2 kids, a 2.5 yr old & 1 yr old, I lost my self esteem. Dr Gabay gave it back to me. One of the BEST decisions I EVER made was going to dr Gabay .....

Mark as Helpful  | 22 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Very Compassionate show details Very Compassionate
Nov 13th, 2012

Dr. Gabay is so nice and caring. He seemed as though he really cared about what i was saying. I would refer everyone to him if he was a regular family doctor, but if you need a specialist or cosmetic surgery, Definately go to him!

NOT WHAT I EXPECTED... show details NOT WHAT I EXPECTED...
Jul 29th, 2012

The office was extremely noisy and crowded. My time with the Doctor was brief. He told me what He wanted to do, rather than asking me what I wanted in my surgery. Only one employee, I believe that her name is Linda, treated me with courtesy.

BEWARE - Rhinoplasty Wreckage show details BEWARE - Rhinoplasty Wreckage
by Katherine M on Nov 7th, 2009

I went to Dr. Gabay for a standard Rhinoplasty. He told me the operation was simple - a little tweak to the bridge of my nose to smooth out the bump. I hated my nose as soon as the bandages came off. He told me the tip of my nose was just swollen - so every couple of weeks I had to go to his office for cortizone shots. 5 years later I had revision rhinoplasty to undo his wreckage. It turns out - he removed so much cartilage from my nose I had a hole in it. Literally a Hole!! He just sewed the tissue to the cartilage at the end. I still had STITCHES in my nose 5 YEARS LATER. He lied to me about the problem - lied on my medical records, ruined my self esteem and his mistakes have cost me a fortune. Please don't make the same mistake I have!

by Katherine on Aug 31st, 2009

I went to Dr Gabay for an ear problem, didn't know what it was. He diagnosed me with an ear infection in May. By November, with his "wonderful" treatment, my ear infection was worse than ever. He never too a sample of the fluid to attempt to find out what kind of infection or anything. He insisted that I had to get a tube put in my ear, that would clear up the infection pronto and I had to get my tonsils out (which NEVER had given me ANY problems whatsoever) at the same time. He took my tonsils out and put in a tube in November. By January, I STILL had a horrible ear infection that was on the verge of making me lose hearing in that ear. I finally went to a different doctor, in Delaware, who the first thing he did was take a culture of the fluid in my ear. As soon as they had the culture back, I was put on a specific antibiotic and my ear infection which I'd been suffering with for 9 months was gone in 2 weeks. Dr Gabay is a quack who doesn't listen to his patients. I asked him NUMEROUS times to take a culture to find out what the problem in my ear was and he ignored me and told me he didn't need to do that. He loves getting paid though.

by Dee Wilmer Mixologist/PN on Jul 31st, 2009

dr. Gabay is the best in his field. His compassion and knowlege of his job are evident in your first consultation. Dr. Gabay knows that self image is so important in your mental well being. I recommended him tp many of my friends and will continue to due so in the future. I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!