Dr. Raphael Higginbotham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raphael Higginbotham?

April 6th, 2015

Dreamy Doc!

May 2nd, 2014

Patient

Dr Higgingbottom has this old fashion Bedside manner with a 20th Century vibe. He's about has patients care to be so young, caring,smart and respectful is rare. He's among the Best!!!

February 10th, 2012

Best Doctor

Dr Higginbotham is the best. After my mother was placed told by her primary care physician she would have to be placed on dialysis, my mother was referred to Dr Higginbotham. I asked if there were any other Nephrologists we should look at before making a decision, and her primary care doctor told us Dr Higginbotham is the best. The appointment was setup by my mother's primarcy care physician. When we meet Dr Higginbotham he took his time and did rush us. He answered all of our questions and made certain we understand what would take place. It has been difficult; however, I do not know what we would have done had we not been referred to Dr Higginbotham.

February 9th, 2012

Dr Higginbotham is the best Nephrologist

Dr Higginbotham is a great doctor. He has an excellent bedsite manner and is genuinely concerned about his patients. Dr Higginbotham took him time and made certain all of my questions were answered. After searching for a doctor that would be able to help me, Dr Higginbotham was the doctor who put me on the proper medications that has stabilized my kidney disease and improved my quality of life.

February 10th, 2017