A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Kellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Kellman, Internal and Holistic Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hashimoto Disease
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holistic Health
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Kellman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raphael Kellman practice?
- Dr. Raphael Kellman has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Kellman practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.