Dr. Raphael Kellman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Raphael Kellman?

Posted on June 26th, 2017

i have no words, just dont do it

Posted on May 21st, 2017

Dr Kellman thyroid test and subsequent treatment greatly helped my GI issues & greatly improved my moods and my low energy level

Unprofessional

Posted on April 19th, 2017

A doctor who listens with a caring staff!!

Posted on March 7th, 2017

When is the last time a doctor listened to you or shown any care? I have been to a great many doctors & clinics in NYC. Out of all, none can compare to Dr. Kellman. He along with his staff are not only knowledgeable, but epitomize both compassion and empathy. Dr. Kellman is not God in the sense he's omniscient. However he's intelligent, listens his patients, and tries hard not only to figure out what is wrong, but what can help. I would not be alive if I hadn't found him. Highly recommend!!!

Saved my life.

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

He was my seventh doctor. SEVENTH! But he found all the root causes of all my symptoms. He turned my life around. Worth every penny.

Finally, the RIGHT kind of medical care.

Posted on January 7th, 2016

Exceptional

Posted on December 23rd, 2015

Dr. Kellman is an exceptional and brilliant doctor. He cares and takes as much time as you need. Sure, there is a wait time but once you are with him, he does not rush you. That makes the wait time worth it. The staff, from the nurses to the front desk, are ALL very caring and friendly. I feel very fortunate to have found this practice and I am confident that my health issues will be under control under his care. They also file your claim with insurance and they do this in a prompt manner which other offices tend to fail at. I cannot recommend this practice enough.

Dr. Kellman is a good doctor. He is very knowledgable

Posted on October 7th, 2015

underappreciated

Posted on December 4th, 2014

What Dr. Kellman is doing with functional medicine will be underappreciated by some. Yes, he is expensive, and insurance only covers a small part of his services and lab tests, but he is worth the $. I have spent thousands traveling from 5 states away to bring my kids to him. He diagnosed a thyroid problem in both that was missed by others and has improved one to the point where she is almost free of ADHD in 3 months time. The other is not responding as quickly to treatment, but we hope will improve eventually. 2K was a bargain for what we got and any parent of an ADHD child would pay it gladly for the improvement we got. Administrative issues with billing may be a problem, but I want my doc focused on my problem, not his or her money, but yes, there is a lot of rom for improvement in billing. If you are upset about the expense, take it up with your insurancecarrier. They structure reimbursement for functional medicine so badly that few docs can make a living and take their terms. Its too bad because in the end it leads to fewer office visits because it addresses the root of the problem, not symptoms.

Dr Kellman sees the whole patient - and the results are spectacular!

Posted on March 5th, 2014

Before I found Dr Kellman, I had been sick for many years. I had so many very highly regarded doctors tell me they have no idea what’s going on – and not really bother to try to find out. With the other doctors, when I would ask questions about how other factors might be interrelated, the best they could do is order some tests or refer me to some other specialist in some other area. No one was willing to look at the complete picture. “Not my area,” seemed to be the prevailing attitude. But our bodies aren’t separate systems. I had so many seemingly unrelated health issues, but they were actually directly connected! This attitude of only looking at a single system – and knowing nothing about anything else does a huge disservice to patients, and it was why I had been so sick for so very long. But that was before. Since coming to Dr Kellman, I am transformed. He sees the entire patient, not just the test results or the particular area of specialty. He ordered tests that revealed serious, but treatable medical problems that affected literally every single area of my health. I am shocked at how long other doctors had missed what was really wrong with me. And I am amazed at how easily Dr Kellman got to the root of the problem. I am already healthier now than I have been in decades. Other doctors shrugged their shoulders and tried to simply treat my symptoms. Dr Kellman found the root cause of my many illnesses and has helped solve the underlying issues. If you want to truly be well, instead of just cover up the symptoms of illness, you owe it to yourself to see Dr Kellman. He is brilliant, he is kind, and he treats the whole patient. And above all, he is a healer, not a treater. Because of him I have a new, better life.

Great holistic MD

Posted on July 16th, 2012

One of the better Holistic MDs in Manhattan. Good at diagnosing things other MDs couldn't find. Offers many different treatment options

Rip Off

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Completely overpriced, and complete obliviousness to the person's individual needs. He overmedicated me till i became extremely hyperthyroid, treated me for things that did nothing, and adamantly told me not to take psychoactive meds when i really need them. I'm a firm believer in holistic when possible, and western medicine when holistic is not working.