Internal and Holistic Medicine

150 E 55th Street, 6 fl
New York, NY 10022
(212) 717-1118
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Dr Kellman sees the whole patient - and the results are spectacular!  |  show details
by Aaron on Mar 5th, 2014

Before I found Dr Kellman, I had been sick for many years. I had so many very highly regarded doctors tell me they have no idea what’s going on – and not really bother to try to find out. With the other doctors, when I would ask questions about how other factors might be interrelated, the best they could do is order some tests or refer me to some other specialist in some other area. No one was willing to look at the complete picture. “Not my area,” seemed to be the prevailing attitude. But our bodies aren’t separate systems. I had so many seemingly unrelated health issues, but they were actually directly connected! This attitude of only looking at a single system – and knowing nothing about anything else does a huge disservice to patients, and it was why I had been so sick for so very long. But that was before. Since coming to Dr Kellman, I am transformed. He sees the entire patient, not just the test results or the particular area of specialty. He ordered tests that revealed serious, but treatable medical problems that affected literally every single area of my health. I am shocked at how long other doctors had missed what was really wrong with me. And I am amazed at how easily Dr Kellman got to the root of the problem. I am already healthier now than I have been in decades. Other doctors shrugged their shoulders and tried to simply treat my symptoms. Dr Kellman found the root cause of my many illnesses and has helped solve the underlying issues. If you want to truly be well, instead of just cover up the symptoms of illness, you owe it to yourself to see Dr Kellman. He is brilliant, he is kind, and he treats the whole patient. And above all, he is a healer, not a treater. Because of him I have a new, better life.

|  Excellent holistic doctor. Life Saver!!!!  |  show details
Sep 16th, 2013

I found this doctor by searching on google Dr. Kellman rescued me from declining health -- he quickly assessed my condition and prescribed vitamins, minerals and other supplements - this holistic approach and his recommendation to go on the Atkins diet has changed my life. I travel from Philadelphia to NY for his excellent services. Fees are high and not all labs are covered by insurance but i was warned. It's been worth every out of pocket dollar spent for the services of an incredibly knowledgeable doctor who has been very thorough, compassionate and whose analysis of my health issues was right on the money. In just one month, I have experienced major, major improvements. I am thrilled to be under Dr. Kellman's care and to get off the cycle of pharmaceuticals that do more harm than good.

|  Best doctor I ever had  |  show details
by Dilan on May 14th, 2013

Dr. Kellman is a very caring doctor. Yes, you will have to wait a while to see him, however that is because he takes his time with all of his patients and doesn't rush through the visit. He makes you feel comfortable and confident in him. I love him!

|  Great holistic MD  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

One of the better Holistic MDs in Manhattan. Good at diagnosing things other MDs couldn't find. Offers many different treatment options

|  Dr. Kellman helped my child and I'm grateful  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

Dr. Kellman gave us hope on my child's recovery. My son has autism and was non-verbal since birth, he is 5 years old. After different bio-medical treatments we have seen so much improvement, and now he is verbal, this besides improvement in other areas. We can't thank Dr. Kellman enough. Yes, he doesn't take insurance but my son's care is priceless.

|  show details
Oct 11th, 2010

Dr. Kellman is an excellent diagnostician. He is caring and is able to find solutions for some of the most complicated problems. When he is not able to do this, he will also let you know and then try again. If he took insurance I would gladly refer him to others. The Office Staff and new environment are excellent.

|  I had given up hope  |  show details
by Lynette Hance on Jul 28th, 2009

I had been getting worse over several years until finally I was unable to raise myself out of bed anymore. My doctor(s) just stopped looking for an answer since my blood tests were normal. I lost my job, and had to take my 2 kids and move in with my parents. Dr. Kellman tested my thyroid with an older test that was used before the simpler blood test that is used today. I had an underactive thyroid for which Dr. Kellman prescribed both T3 and T4. He also administered intraveneous nutrients. After a couple weeks I was feeling much better and after a month I was able to get my life back on track. I don't know what kind of life I would have now if I hadn't found Dr. Kellman.