Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raphael Kiel
Dr. Raphael Kiel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Kiel is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy, Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus and Beaumont Hospital Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. Raphael Kiel has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Raphael Kiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Judie Goodman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Southfield, MI 0 mi33
Dr. Luise Illuminati
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0 mi34
Dr. Anibal Drelichman
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0 mi43