A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Kiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Kiel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Kiel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kiel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Joseph Kiel MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raphael J. Kiel practice?
- Dr. Raphael Kiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Kiel practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Infectious Disease Doctors, and Southfield Geriatric Doctors.