A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Kiel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Kiel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kiel
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kiel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Kiel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kiel has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Joseph Kiel MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raphael J. Kiel practice?
- Dr. Raphael Kiel has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Kiel practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Infectious Disease Doctors, and Southfield Geriatric Doctors.