A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Kieval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Kieval, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Kieval, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kieval graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kieval has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Isaac Kieval MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael I. Kieval practice?
- Dr. Raphael Kieval has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Kieval practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Internists and Brockton Rheumatologists.