Dr. Raphael Kieval Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raphael Kieval?

September 13th, 2016

patient

very good doctor

March 26th, 2016

Expertise

Dr. Kieval knows what he's doing

March 21st, 2015

He's the doctor's doctor

June 9th, 2014

Diagnostition!

I suffered for 2 years with excruciating pain in my hip/groin area. There were days I could NOT walk. My primary didn't it seriously, treated me several times for "bursitis". On a regular visit to Dr. K's office for cortisone for my poor arthritic thumbs. I casually mentioned I thought the arthritis had migrated to my hip...any other doctor would have chuckled, and left the room. He actually looked concerned, and had me hop on the table(luckily it was an ok pain day) and did range of motion on my legs which was fine.. instead of leaving the room like anyone else-- he had me go for an MRI which revealed osteonecrosis! He called himself that night to tell me. I am being treated for that in Boston with a new technique rather than having to have 2 new hips. He cares. He's smart. You would be very lucky to have him treat any arthritic or joint problems! I was.

July 7th, 2012

Kim

I have been treating with Dr. Kieval since 1995. He was able to diagnose my condition after 3 other doctors failed to. He is the best. You would be crazy to go to anyone else except maybe his co-worker Dr. Sack who my father treated with for years!

March 16th, 2012

Lyme disease

Dr Kieval is excellent. He was the one that finally diagnosed me with lyme disease and fibromyalgia. Wonderful man to speak with, he really listens to what you have to say, rather than rushing to see his next patient.I had a lot of questions, as I always do, he was very patient with me.Great doc!

March 8th, 2012

The Best

Dr. Kieval is a great doctor. He never makes you feel rushed or that he isn't listening. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor who really cares and is like every doctor should be.

November 3rd, 2011

the best

I've been seeing him many years. He is the most intelligent, caring doctor I've seen in my lifetime If you have to wait to see him, it's only because he will spend extra time with a patient that might have been before you, and needs that extra time to determine the best treatment for them...and, he'll do the same for you, and the rest of his patients.

October 1st, 2010

I have been seeing dr. kieval for 12 years.

He and his staff are always kind and courteous. He never wants to prescribe meds you don't need always prefers to instead use physical therapy and exercise as much as possible to treat chronic pain conditions.

October 21st, 2008

Muscle Disease!

I have suffered for a good twenty years with severe pain in my joints and muscles. Every doctor I had seen all said Polymialsia, I just new that it had to be more. I went to Dr.Kieal and he worked with my surgeon here where I live and ordered biopsys. Dr.Kieval didn't give up on me as others had, but listened and found the answer. I hve been having many operations on torn tendons and Dr.Kieval is still there for me and works with me. He is the best Doctor that I have ever had with the concern and compassion to help patiens get answers. I will always be so thank-ful to Dr.Kieval

August 11th, 2017