A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Leo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Leo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leo
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Leo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Leo, MA, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Leo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Jerome Leo MA and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raphael J. Leo practice?
- Dr. Raphael Leo has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Leo practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists and Buffalo Pain Management Doctors.