A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Leo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Leo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leo
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Leo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Leo, MA, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Leo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Jerome Leo MA and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raphael J. Leo practice?
- Dr. Raphael Leo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Leo practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists, Buffalo Addiction Specialists, and Buffalo Pain Management Doctors.