Learn more about Dr. Raphael Leo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Leo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leo
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Leo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Leo, MA, MD is board certified in Pain Medicine, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leo graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Leo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Jerome Leo MA and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raphael J. Leo practice?
- Dr. Raphael Leo has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Leo practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, Pain Medicine, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists and Buffalo Pain Management Doctors.