A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Levine, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Levine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Krevsky Levine MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raphael K. Levine practice?
- Dr. Raphael Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Levine practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Westwood, NJ.
See Westwood Orthopedic Surgeons.