Dr. Raphael Levine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

June 14th, 2016
The ultimate best doctor
Hands down a masterful surgeon compassionate excellent doctor you feel cared for and you know the result will be magnificent because he is a superior doctor and human being

September 1st, 2015
He is the Best..................
Dr Levine is a caring, compassionate physician who spends time the time with you to explain your diagnosis and the planned course of treatment. He is the best.

March 5th, 2012
WONDERFUL AND CARING DOCTOR
Highly recommend this doctor! He makes you feel like he has all the time in the world for your problem. What is so amazing is that he calls back a patient, even on a Sunday. Wish more doctors would learn a thing or two from Dr Levine on how to treat a patient.

September 15th, 2011
He's the best! Highly recommended! Best dignostician , bedside manner, and conservative appoach!

May 20th, 2011
Comrehensive Spine Care Group
I have been suffering with my back problem for more than 5 years. I have seen over 7 different doctors for my disk herniation, and most of them treated me like I was part of a process of herding cattle. Then I found Doctor Lester. Doctor Lester knew exactly what to do; he knew the only thing that would solve my problem was surgery. But to be sure he needed to do some more fun tests to see exactly where my pain was coming from. After those test where completed, he reviewed them with Dr. Levin. Then I was off to meet Dr. Levin and staff. They organized everything from the hospital to my back brace to follow up care. Well I have to say Dr. Levin and his staff are from heaven, because they really helped me along a long difficult journey and the long road it is. I am pleased to have found them for my ordeal and however Im still in recovering at this time, every day I feel like Im improving. I would defiantly refer them to anyone with any spine or back issue, one more thing when Dr. Levin was not able to see me his partner did. Dr. Ashraf and also again was great! He knew about my back and reviewed and explained everything to me. I should warn you ladies before meeting them one thing, these Doctors are very good looking their spouses are very lucky ladies

November 1st, 2010
Dr. Levine is outstanding! He clearly has many patients but spent a lot of time with my son, patiently explaining his condition and answering all of my questions. He ended up operating but did not automatically choose to operate just because he's a surgeon.

August 9th, 2010
Dr. Levine is an outstanding surgeon with years of experience. He is kind and compassionate.

October 5th, 2009
Dr. Levine is an astute clinician and has a wonderful bedside manner.

July 16th, 2009
Dr. Levine is one-of-a-kind. He is an expert in his field, yet explains things gently and compassionately without the harried approach of many other doctors I have met. He does not automatically recommend surgery even though he is a surgeon.