Dr. Raphael Longobardi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

September 21st, 2012
The Best - just the best doctor for shoulders and knees
Dr. Longobardi has treated me for two injuries, both of which required surgery, and I am very pleased with every part of my treatment, from diagnosis, to surgery, to follow-up, his thoroughness and concern with achieveing the very best of possible outcomes has been stellar. My first surgery was for a very bad rotator cuff tear injury from work where the level of repair and mobility I now have is very good, and in fact compares very favorably to my non-repaired shoulder. The second surgery was for a torn meniscus injured in a dance class seven months ago , and again, the level of recovery I have had is better than I even hoped for, so good, in fact, that I just competed in a 15 mile bicycle tour and had a very good finishing time. In addition, I have referred others to his care who have also been very pleased with their results. I would highly, highly recommend him.

October 27th, 2009
Great Guy
He did my knee surgery in 2001. I have had no probelms since. I would totally recommend him!

June 3rd, 2008
Professional & committed to his profession
In my opinion, Dr. Longobardi offers more than an excellent bedside manner but professionalism that matches his vast experience. He 'gets it right the first time' and is up-to-date with all the newest technologies there seems to be out there.