Raphael Longobardi Is this you?

Have you seen Raphael Longobardi?

The Best - just the best doctor for shoulders and knees

Posted on September 21st, 2012

Dr. Longobardi has treated me for two injuries, both of which required surgery, and I am very pleased with every part of my treatment, from diagnosis, to surgery, to follow-up, his thoroughness and concern with achieveing the very best of possible outcomes has been stellar. My first surgery was for a very bad rotator cuff tear injury from work where the level of repair and mobility I now have is very good, and in fact compares very favorably to my non-repaired shoulder. The second surgery was for a torn meniscus injured in a dance class seven months ago , and again, the level of recovery I have had is better than I even hoped for, so good, in fact, that I just competed in a 15 mile bicycle tour and had a very good finishing time. In addition, I have referred others to his care who have also been very pleased with their results. I would highly, highly recommend him.

Great Guy

Posted on October 27th, 2009

He did my knee surgery in 2001. I have had no probelms since. I would totally recommend him!

Professional & committed to his profession

Posted on June 3rd, 2008

In my opinion, Dr. Longobardi offers more than an excellent bedside manner but professionalism that matches his vast experience. He 'gets it right the first time' and is up-to-date with all the newest technologies there seems to be out there.

the patient education materials are great!

Posted on February 5th, 2008