A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Lopez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Lopez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Luis Lopez MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raphael L. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Raphael Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Lopez practices Internal Medicine near Davenport, FL.
See Davenport Internists.