A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Nach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Nach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nach
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Nach, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nach graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Nach MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael Nach practice?
- Dr. Raphael Nach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Nach practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.