A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Nach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Nach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Nach, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nach graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nach has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Nach MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael Nach practice?
- Dr. Raphael Nach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Nach practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.