Dr. Raphael Nach MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2013
Dr. Nach is terrific. I went to see him for hearing problems and I scheduled the appointment for the next day. He cleaned out my ears and restored my hearing. I went back today for a follow up appointment and more cleaning. Two other doctor offices I contacted insisted that I have a hearing test before the doctor would see me. That seemed like a waste of money and time. I would highly recommend Dr. Nach. He is a very nice man.

December 10th, 2010
Brilliant doctor!
I had a persistent sinus infection for 1 month from a wisdom teeth operation, and went to Dr. Nach for a second opinion since I wasn't pleased with my original doctor. Dr. Nach examined me, reviewed my CT scans very carefully, and made clear recommendations for further steps based on his findings. He confirmed that my ENT was proceeding correctly. However, I was so impressed with his bedside manner, kindness, and overall approach that I asked him to perform the outpatient procedure on the same day! I feel back to normal now, and have Dr. Nach to thank. I highly recommend Dr. Nach and have made him my new ENT.

November 12th, 2010
He diagnosed exactly what was wrong, and put me on a treatment program that fixed it. He took his time, knew what he was doing, and was kind. You don't find doctors like that.

July 29th, 2010
Asked him what to do if symptoms persisted after visit. His answer: ignore them. UNBELIEVABLE.

January 10th, 2009
My honest opinions regarding Dr. Raphael Nach
I cannot over emphasize my appreciation for Dr. Nach. He is extremely courteous, straight-forward, professional yet compassionate in his practice. I have rarely met a doctor who is so gracious with his time and interest in his patients. He truly cares. Most importantly, he is a great diagnostician. And once he has diagnosed the problem he knows how to fix it. Ok.. I'm done. Glad he is around.

November 22nd, 2014