Dr. Raphael Paisner Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Raphael Paisner?

No win

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

This doctor is competent and that is all. Not sure why he bothers.

Do not go to this doctor

Posted on May 21st, 2013

We also, NEVER write reviews but we had to for this individual. The last three times we came to the practice for a sick visit we were given the same diagnosis, that our daughter had a cough and we shouldn't worry about it. We felt we were given the least amount of explanation/advise as possible and felt like we were wasting his time. Never made eye contact, constantly stared at the computer the entire time during the visit. When we mentioned homeopathic medications, ( since he certainly hadn't given us any options or advise) he went off on how homeopathic is like "magic" and we would be silly to believe that it would work. Well I think homeopathic "magic" might have more of a chance of doing something for our sick daughter than this apathetic, condescending man . If you are worried about the health of your child, go elsewhere, this doctor will not catch serious illnesses that need further attention and will not give you piece of mind.

avoid him at all costs

Posted on March 20th, 2013

if you care about your kid just be aware that this doctor doesnt. He is useless. I dont write comments on the web much but I had to do this one to protect other kids.

Avoid Dr. Paisner, an unpleasant, babbling man

Posted on June 13th, 2012

As a 6 month pregnant woman starting my search here for a pediatrician here, I was really disappointed with the judgement and condescension that I received from one of the doctors in the practice, Dr. Paisner. I went in to speak with Dr Rigtrup, who I have heard good things about, but then had the unfortunate luck of meeting his babbling and unpleasant partner. He was incredibly rude and arrogant, making so many assumptions about me in this 20 minute talk. He indicated that it was below him to be asked questions about the practice, and that I had wasted his time, but when I asked if the group provided any information about the practice on a website, like an FAQ page, he said no. He also acknowledged that he was short with me and that he spoke over me on numerous occasions so probably I wouldn't be a good fit. I agree.

Posted on October 26th, 2011

The practice always has him on call and when he calls you he treats you like you're wasting his time. He told me my daughter had a cold and two weeks later I found out she had pneumonia!! He also told me that my son didn't have asthma but kept prescribing albuterol for him. I took my son to a pulmonologist and after a series of tests my son not only had asthma but it was being triggered by certain things. This man is insincere and is not personable. Worst pediatrician ever!!!

the worst pediatric practice EVER!

Posted on March 19th, 2010

I would not use this practice unless you want to suffer along with your child! Dirty offices, unfriendly staff that does not care, the wait is consistently over an hour. Gave my child routine shots without warning us of side effects which caused us a night at the hospital. They just do not care and take patients for granted. Stay away from them!

Posted on February 15th, 2010

Dr. Paisner answers all my questions and never makes me feel rushed.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017