A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Rusynyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Rusynyk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rusynyk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rusynyk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael A Rusynyk DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael A. Rusynyk practice?
- Dr. Raphael Rusynyk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Rusynyk practices Gastroenterology near Milton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa Beach, FL.
See Milton Gastroenterologists.