A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Sapeika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Sapeika, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapeika graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Sapeika has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sapeika accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans