A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Sapeika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Sapeika, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapeika graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Sapeika has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael J Sapeika MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael J. Sapeika practice?
- Dr. Raphael Sapeika has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Sapeika practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Bloomfield Hills, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.