A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Sapeika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Sapeika is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sapeika
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sapeika Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Sapeika, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapeika graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Sapeika has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael J Sapeika MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael J. Sapeika practice?
- Dr. Raphael Sapeika has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Sapeika practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Hamtramck, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.