Learn more about Dr. Raphael Sapeika:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Sapeika is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sapeika
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Sapeika Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Sapeika, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Macular Degeneration
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sapeika graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Sapeika has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael J Sapeika MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael J. Sapeika practice?
- Dr. Raphael Sapeika has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Sapeika practices Ophthalmology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Ophthalmologists.