A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Schiffmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Schiffmann, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Schiffmann, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fabry Disease
- Metachromatic Leukodystrophy
- Sialic Acid Storage Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiffmann graduated from State University Of Liege.
Dr. Schiffmann has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schiffmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raphael Schiffmann practice?
Dr. Raphael Schiffmann practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.