A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Stimphil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Stimphil is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Stimphil, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stimphil graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Stimphil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Gregor Stimphil MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael G. Stimphil practice?
- Dr. Raphael Stimphil has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Stimphil practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.