A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Stimphil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Stimphil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Stimphil, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stimphil graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stimphil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stimphil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raphael G. Stimphil practice?
Dr. Raphael Stimphil practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.