A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Stricker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Stricker, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Stricker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stricker graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stricker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael B Stricker MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael B. Stricker practice?
- Dr. Raphael Stricker has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Stricker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Hematologists, and San Francisco Oncologists.