Learn more about Dr. Raphael Stricker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphael Stricker, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stricker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stricker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Stricker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Tick-Borne Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stricker graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stricker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Stricker MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael Stricker practice?
- Dr. Raphael Stricker has 1 office location.
Dr. Raphael Stricker practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Hematologists, and San Francisco Oncologists.