The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raphael Stricker
Dr. Raphael Stricker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Hematology and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Stricker is affiliated with Seton Medical Center, California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus and Saint Francis Memorial Hospital. Dr. Stricker has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Raphael Stricker has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Raphael Stricker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Glenda Singleton
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi34
Dr. Stephanie Roberts
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Kok-Tong Ling
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi32