A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raphael Toutounjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toutounjian
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Toutounjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphael Toutounjian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Toutounjian graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Toutounjian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raphael Toutounjian MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Raphael Toutounjian practice?
- Dr. Raphael Toutounjian has 5 office locations.
Dr. Raphael Toutounjian practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Gastroenterologists.