Learn more about Dr. Raphaelle Vallera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raphaelle Vallera, Endocrinologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raphaelle Vallera, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Vallera graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vallera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vallera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raphaelle D. Vallera practice?
Dr. Raphaelle Vallera practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Internists, Plano Endocrinologists, and Plano Cardiologists.