A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquel Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- University Community Hospital
- UCH-Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel Caridad Martin MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Raquel C. Martin practice?
- Dr. Raquel Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Raquel Martin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Cardiologists.