A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Cripe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquel Cripe is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raquel Cripe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cripe graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Cripe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Woodland Memorial Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel Cabrales Cripe MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raquel C. Cripe practice?
- Dr. Raquel Cripe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raquel Cripe practices Family Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland, CA and Yuba City, CA.
See Sacramento Primary Care Doctors.