Learn more about Dr. Raquel Lepera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquel Lepera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepera
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lepera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepera graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lepera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel Lepera DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raquel Lepera practice?
- Dr. Raquel Lepera has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raquel Lepera practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.