A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Lepera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquel Lepera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepera
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lepera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepera graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lepera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel Lepera DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raquel Lepera practice?
- Dr. Raquel Lepera has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raquel Lepera practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.