Learn more about Dr. Raquel Lepera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquel Lepera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepera
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lepera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepera graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lepera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel Lepera DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raquel Lepera practice?
- Dr. Raquel Lepera has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raquel Lepera practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.