A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Lepera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquel Lepera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepera graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lepera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lepera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raquel Lepera practice?
- Dr. Raquel Lepera practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.