A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Lepera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquel Lepera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lepera
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lepera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepera graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Lepera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel Lepera DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raquel Lepera practice?
- Dr. Raquel Lepera has 1 office location.
- Dr. Raquel Lepera practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MI.