A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raquel Martin, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Martin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel G Martin DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raquel G. Martin practice?
- Dr. Raquel Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raquel Martin practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, NY.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Emergency Physicians.