Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raquel Mora
Dr. Raquel Mora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chester, PA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Mora is affiliated with St Christopher's Hospital for Children, Corporal Michael J. Crescenz Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester. She speaks English.
Dr. Raquel Mora has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...