A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Mora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raquel Mora, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mora graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mora has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mora accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raquel A. Mora practice?
Dr. Raquel Mora practices Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.