A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Prati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquel Prati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prati graduated from Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Porto Alegre.
Dr. Prati has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel Prati MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Raquel Prati practice?
- Dr. Raquel Prati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raquel Prati practices Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.