A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Tapia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raquel Tapia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapia graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Tapia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tapia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan