A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquel Tapia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raquel Tapia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapia graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Tapia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- AI duPont Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquel R Tapia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raquel R. Tapia practice?
- Dr. Raquel Tapia has 1 office location.
Dr. Raquel Tapia practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Nephrologists.