More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Raquel Tapia
Dr. Raquel Tapia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, DE. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Pediatrics. Dr. Tapia is affiliated with University of Maryland Shore Medical Center at Easton, Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children and AI duPont Hospital for Children. She speaks English.
Dr. Raquel Tapia has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Raquel Tapia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.
Dr. Andrew Costarino Jr
Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Huma Siddiqui
Dr. Bruce Kaiser