Dr. Raquel Watkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raquel Watkins?

A big nope :-(

Posted on May 19th, 2017

I agree with some of the other reviews, in that Dr. Watkins is a nice person. She really is. But when she makes me wait over an hour, and then rushes in, and is out in under ten minutes, it makes me wonder, why did I even bother? Especially since I was told I was the first appointment of the morning! I grew frustrated at having to wait to long to see her, and this was each and EVERY time, that I finally switched practices.

Posted on June 18th, 2014

Easy to make an appointment. Promptness is awesome! Dr. Watkins has great bedside manners and listens to you. She does not rush you and makes you feel important. The whole staff is excellent! Jennifer her nurse is very knowledable and always returns calls the same day. The BEST doctor in town!!!

She is amazing

Posted on February 16th, 2013

Super sweet doctor. Very knowledgeable and understanding. It's nice when a physician can actually take the time to listen to your concerns and provide excellent treatment. Her physician assistant is just as wonderful and they seem to work well as a team. I've referred my family and friends and they all have great things to say about her too. I would highly recommend going to this clinic. Best of luck to you.

Rating Excellent

Posted on February 23rd, 2011

This is the best allergist in Orange Park Fl,

Glad I found Dr.Watkins

Posted on January 31st, 2011

For years I have been struggling with my allergies and never paid attention to my symptoms until they were there bothering me throughout the year. I got to the point where I was suggested to see an allergist to find out different ways I could be treated other than taking the same medications that didn't seem to be working any more. My visit was long, but the staff explained everything I was expected to experience before and during my appointment. I got my results and a plan I could start immediately and found instant relief by the next day. I'm very pleased with my overall experience with Dr.Watkins and would refer anyone to see her. She had a great personality, very friendly, and extremely knowledgeable.

Posted on June 27th, 2016