A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquibul Hannan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raquibul Hannan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hannan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Utsw Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquibul Kyungjin Hannan MD and PHD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raquibul K. Hannan practice?
- Dr. Raquibul Hannan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raquibul Hannan practices Radiation Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiation Oncologists.