A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raquibul Islam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raquibul Islam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Islam graduated from Dhaka Medical College.
Dr. Islam has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raquibul X Islam BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raquibul X. Islam practice?
- Dr. Raquibul Islam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raquibul Islam practices Internal Medicine near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Upper Darby, PA and Coatesville, PA.
See Chester Internists.