Learn more about Dr. Rasa Buntinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasa Buntinas, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buntinas
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buntinas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasa Buntinas, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buntinas graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Buntinas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasa Lilija Buntinas MD is a female Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Rasa L. Buntinas practice?
- Dr. Rasa Buntinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasa Buntinas practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Cedar Rapids, IA.
See Cedar Rapids Hematologists and Cedar Rapids Oncologists.