More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rasa Izadnegahdar
Dr. Rasa Izadnegahdar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with other offices in Enumclaw, WA and Federal Way, WA (and 2 other locations). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Hospitalist. Dr. Izadnegahdar is affiliated with Providence St Peter Hospital, Seattle Children's Hospital and University Of Washington Medical Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Rasa Izadnegahdar has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Rasa Izadnegahdar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Matthew Giefer
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology
Seattle, WA 0 mi11
Dr. Jennie Allen
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Cardiology
Seattle, WA 0 mi9
Dr. Kyle Yasuda
Seattle, WA 0 mi37