A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasa Laucius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasa Laucius is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Laucius graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Laucius has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasa Kasiulyte Laucius MD is a female Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Rasa K. Laucius practice?
- Dr. Rasa Laucius has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rasa Laucius practices Anesthesiology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Ypsilanti Anesthesiologists.