A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasa Zarnegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasa Zarnegar, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasa Zarnegar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Achalasia Gastroesophageal Reflux GERD Adrenal Disorders Endocrine Surgery Gallbladder & Biliary Diseases Minimally Invasive Parathyroid Surgery Endocrine Tumors Gallbladder Surgery Pheochromocytoma Cushing`s Syndrome Esophageal Disease Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery Parathyroid Disease Laparoscopic Surgery Parathyroid Surgery Minimally Invasive Surgery Thyroid Surgery Pancreatic Cancer Thyroid Cancer Hyperthyroidism Hyperpatathyroidism Adrenal Laparoscopic Surgery Gastroesophageal Reflux Surgery Endocrine Cancer Esophageal Surgery
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery Adrenalectomy
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Endocrine Surgery Adrenal Disorders Minimally Invasive Parathyroid Surg Adrenal Disease Endocrine Tumors Pheochromocytoma Cushing`s Syndrome Esophageal Disease Parathyroid Disease Achalasia Parathyroid Surgery Thyroid Surgery Pancreatic Cancer Thyroid Cancer Hyperthyroidism Hyperpatathyroidism Adrenal Laparoscopic Surgery Gastroesophageal Reflux Surgery Endocrine Cancer Esophageal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Robotic surgery
- Single Site surgery
- Swallowing Disorder; Esophageal Disorder; Achalasia; Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease; Disorder of Adrenal Gland; Endocrine Surgery; Adrenal Surgery; Gallbladder and Biliary Diseases; Minimally Invasive Parathyroid Surgery; Endocrine Tumor; Gallbladder Surgery; Gastric Cancer; Pheochromocytoma; Cushing's Syndrome; Gastroesophageal Reflux; Esophageal Disease; Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery; Parathyroid Disease; Laparoscopic Gastrointestinal Surgery; Laparoscopic Surgery; Parathyroid Surgery; Minimally Invasive Surgery; Thyroid Surgery; Thyroid Cancer; Hyperparathyroidism; Adrenal Laparoscopic Surgery; Gastroesophageal Reflux Surgery; Endocrine Cancer; Esophageal Surgery
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer Papillary Carcinoma
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal Thyroidectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarnegar graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zarnegar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- The New York Weill Cornell Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rasa Zarnegar practice?
Dr. Rasa Zarnegar practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See New York Surgeons.