A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasa Zarnegar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasa Zarnegar, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zarnegar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zarnegar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasa Zarnegar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adrenal Gland Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer (Papillary Carcinoma)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zarnegar graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 10 awards.
Dr. Zarnegar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Corn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasa Zarnegar MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rasa Zarnegar practice?
- Dr. Rasa Zarnegar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rasa Zarnegar practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.