Learn more about Dr. Rasesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasesh Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasesh Shah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shah has 23 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasesh Shah MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rasesh Shah practice?
- Dr. Rasesh Shah has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rasesh Shah practices Otolaryngology near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Otolaryngologists.