Learn more about Dr. Rasesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasesh Shah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shah has 23 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rasesh Shah practice?
Dr. Rasesh Shah practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Willingboro Otolaryngologists and Willingboro Plastic Surgeons.