A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasesh Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasesh Shah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shah has 23 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasesh Shah MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rasesh Shah practice?
- Dr. Rasesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasesh Shah practices Otolaryngology near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Otolaryngologists.