A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasesh Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasesh Shah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Shah has 23 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasesh Shah MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Rasesh Shah practice?
- Dr. Rasesh Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasesh Shah practices Otolaryngology near Willingboro, NJ.
See Willingboro Otolaryngologists.