Dr. Rasesh Pravin Shah MD is male, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasesh Shah, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua-Memorial Hospital of Burlington
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rasesh Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile