A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasha Bazari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasha Bazari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazari graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Bazari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bazari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans