A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasha Germain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasha Germain is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Germain graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Germain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasha S Germain MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rasha S. Germain practice?
- Dr. Rasha Germain has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasha Germain practices Neurological Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.