A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasha Hanafy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasha Hanafy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanafy graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Hanafy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasha Y Hanafy DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rasha Y. Hanafy practice?
- Dr. Rasha Hanafy has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasha Hanafy practices Family Medicine near Westbrook, ME.
See Westbrook Family Physicians.