Learn more about Dr. Rasha Hashad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasha Hashad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasha Hashad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashad graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hashad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hashad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rasha A. Hashad practice?
Dr. Rasha Hashad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Mission Viejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.