A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasha Hashad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasha Hashad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasha Hashad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashad graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hashad has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rasha Adel Hashad MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rasha A. Hashad practice?
- Dr. Rasha Hashad has 1 office location.
Dr. Rasha Hashad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mission Viejo, CA.
See Mission Viejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.