Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rasha Morad
Dr. Rasha Morad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Morad is affiliated with MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore and University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Morad has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Rasha Morad has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rasha Morad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.
Dr. Imran Siddiqi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Towson, MD 0 mi26
Dr. John Eppler
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Towson, MD 0 mi38
Dr. Linda Barr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Towson, MD 0 mi33