A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rasha Soliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rasha Soliman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rasha Soliman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Soliman graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Soliman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soliman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rasha B. Soliman practice?
Dr. Rasha Soliman practices Family Medicine near Brea, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA.
See Brea Family Physicians.