Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Apr 30th, 2015

She really listens and I felt like she really cared about me. Wonderful doctor! I'm so glad that I found her.

Apr 24th, 2015

All she knows is how to push pills.

Oct 19th, 2012

Dr. Soliman herself is great when you actually get the chance to communicate with her. Her staff is one of the worst I have run into. They have a very antiquated phone system and her staff is general is very unhelpful. Dr. Soliman left me a message regarding my bloodwork seven minutes before her office closed. I have been calling her back for the past two days twice a day with a general response from the nurse, "she'll call you when she has time." If you are a new patient, I would strongly advise you look for another doctor. Why does the patient have to do work so hard to speak with the doctor and get lab results?

Mar 6th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr Soliman, she cares about the patient and her staff is excellent about following up with patient.

Dec 15th, 2011

I highly recommend my doctor to all my friends.

Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Soliman is the only doctor I would go to. I recently had to go to urgent care over the weekend for a rash and the doctor at the urgent care gave me a medicine . When I wasn't getting better, I went to see Dr. Soliman and she told me what was wrong and gave me a different medicine and my rash resolved right away. So now, even if I get sick over the weekend I'll just wait for Dr. Soliman so I can get diagnosed correctly the first time around.

Great dr show details Great dr
Jan 5th, 2011

I love Dr.Solimon. She is young, bright, knowledgable and caring. She listensand puts patients needs and wants first. I have always been able to get in to see her quickly. Highly recommend.

Jul 22nd, 2010

What a wonderful doctor. Our family just loves her and we wouldn't go to anyone else.

Oct 12th, 2009

listens and has patients best interest at heart rather than the insurance company.