Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Oct 19th, 2012

Dr. Soliman herself is great when you actually get the chance to communicate with her. Her staff is one of the worst I have run into. They have a very antiquated phone system and her staff is general is very unhelpful. Dr. Soliman left me a message regarding my bloodwork seven minutes before her office closed. I have been calling her back for the past two days twice a day with a general response from the nurse, "she'll call you when she has time." If you are a new patient, I would strongly advise you look for another doctor. Why does the patient have to do work so hard to speak with the doctor and get lab results?

Mar 6th, 2012

I had a great experience with Dr Soliman, she cares about the patient and her staff is excellent about following up with patient.

Dec 15th, 2011

I highly recommend my doctor to all my friends.

Apr 14th, 2011

Dr. Soliman is the only doctor I would go to. I recently had to go to urgent care over the weekend for a rash and the doctor at the urgent care gave me a medicine . When I wasn't getting better, I went to see Dr. Soliman and she told me what was wrong and gave me a different medicine and my rash resolved right away. So now, even if I get sick over the weekend I'll just wait for Dr. Soliman so I can get diagnosed correctly the first time around.

Great dr show details Great dr
Jan 5th, 2011

I love Dr.Solimon. She is young, bright, knowledgable and caring. She listensand puts patients needs and wants first. I have always been able to get in to see her quickly. Highly recommend.

Jul 22nd, 2010

What a wonderful doctor. Our family just loves her and we wouldn't go to anyone else.

Oct 12th, 2009

listens and has patients best interest at heart rather than the insurance company.