A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rashad Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rashad Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rashad Ali, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- South Central Reg Medical Center
- South Central Reg Med Ctr, Laurel, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rashad Nahum Ali MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rashad N. Ali practice?
- Dr. Rashad Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rashad Ali practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Laurel, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Taylorsville, MS.
See Laurel Obstetricians & Gynecologists.